Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23, 2012 - Nampula

 Todo mundo,

     This week was really crazy. We had a training with President and Sister Kretley and their son who just got back from a mission in Japan. They are the coolest people ever and he is already changing so many rules and the mission for the better. Very good motivator.
     Transfer ends at the end of this week, I think, and we are getting a new elder in our house Friday because Elder Nascimento is going home Saturday. I'll probably be in this area for at least 2 more transfers.
     Saturday we have a baptism! Felizardo, who my companion started teaching before I got here, is an awesome guy.  I'm excited! We had a lot of hard crazy lessons this week but I learned a lot so it wasn't bad.
     I took some really cool pictures this week but it would take years to send them to you so maybe next week. We had a lot of investigators show up to church which was awesome. 

     I'm getting better at cooking but I still need recipes, por favor! 
     I haven'tseen any animals yet except lizards but they are huge. they had lions where I was last week - at least that's what everyone said - but we never saw any - which is probably good.


Ok I just have some quotes to share: 

There are only two real choices in life: 1) accept things the way they are or 2) accept the responsibility to change them - otherwise you are just caught in the middle complaining! 

and:
Poor is a mindset.

Love,
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment