Monday, September 3, 2012

August 27 - post script

 Hey I have more time now so I will write a little more.
       The Osbournes are awesome people. He is the uncle from Napolean Dynamite from Alaska that hunts wolverines! No joke! We looked for a chapel with them Monday night and then they took us out to eat.
       I wish I could describe the church here to you guys. It is the same gospel but a totally different church. The church is so new here. It is nothing like the church at home. At home everything is so more set up and structured and years and years ahead of the church here.  My mission is trying to help the church progress and grow and advance and it is pretty crazy but I love it. Every week we have to go help with primary! So crazy! Everyone is just in one class and the teachers are all new so they need our help a lot.  Some of the kids are crazy rebels and I feel like we are prison guards sometimes trying not to let them into the chapel where the adult class is. It's actually kind of fun sometimes. They get smarter every week though, and plot against us. One time we were in the chapel guarding the big doors not letting them out and the teachers let them loose from the primary room and it was like a mob coming at us. They dragged me and Elder Bradford had to save my life.
     I hope we find a new place to rent for a chapel soon though, the one we have now is pretty crazy.
     Dad, I was telling everyone how crazy of a driver you are and how much fun it is to go driving 4 wheelers and mudbogging with you. Nobody else's Dad even does that stuff. 
     David man you killed a badger with a baseball bat! That's crazy. How big is it?
     Tell everyone hi for me 
                                     Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment