Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013 - Inhamizua (still!)


Well transfers were crazy and unexpected as usual.  But I'm not leaving! There were hardly any changes at all. We only received one new elder who stayed down in Maputo.  After I left Manga was stuck with only 5 missionaries and my last comp, Elder Ostler, walked with a branch missionary all transfer.  The only change in the whole mission pretty much is he got taken out of Manga 1 to come and be my comp again but in Inhamizua. But the funny thing is because Elder Hoffman already left and so neither of us have had a comp we have been walking together already since Friday. He was already half moved into our house. 
           This week was pretty crazy but it was nice walking in Manga 1 again and being able to see a lot of the members there and some old investigators. None of our speakers showed up to church yesterday and I was sitting up front with president since Hoffmann left, so I had to give a talk like last second. I pretty much just taught the restoration to our whole branch and investigators and invited them to pray about it. A lot of changes are happening in our branch and it's helping a lot. Inhamizua has a lot of potential. 
        There have been a lot of service opportunities here and it's cool to be a part of it. I think I could stay in this area a while. Our goal is to get families baptized that can really help our branch. We have a couple of nice families we are teaching right now so hopefully they continue to progress.
        I am pretty sad though that there was nobody to replace Our area in Manga 1. The other elders there are going to have to pick it up and add it to the area they already have to help out all the investigators that are there.
        Things are going good and I'm excited to see all the miracles that are happening and that are going to happen on this mission!
                                                         Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment