Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013 - Inhamizua


Well this week has been super rough. Our seminary teacher that got interviewed and set apart wasn't really worthy because he is unmarried and living with a girl so we had to teach seminary and nobody showed up this week. My companion has problems with his toe - even when we were back together in Manga 1 - and he has been to the doctor here like 5 times and they can’t fix it so he is flying out to fix it in Maputo today! We don't know if or when he will come back but I will not have a companion until next week at least because transfers are next Monday.
   I am just trying super hard not to get down or discouraged but it's hard. Our branch is going through some tough times and I really don't know what to do. Everything happens for a reason though and will work out. I know I will learn a ton from this experience whatever happens.
     Well I don't have a lot of time to write because my companion flies out in a couple of hours but things will work out and I will tell you all about it next week.
                               Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment