Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013 - Matola

   This week was super ridiculously awesome! Andre and Maria got their certidao and so now they have all their documents and I went to pick it up and yesterday at church I gave it to him and he was smiling and showing everybody! We went to open the process this morning but Maria couldn’t get off work so tomorrow. Samuel and Maria are getting married in two weeks and are just going to sign at the church and have cake and have a big party to please their family later. They just want to live the law of chastity. Her sister just moved in with them as well and doesn’t have a husband. She came to church and loved it so we are going to baptize her as well!
    Yesterday in church I missed a call from Inhamizua so I knew somebody had gotten baptized or something so I call Elder Awbry, my last companion in Inhamizua, and you will never guess who got baptized!! 2 Mac the Rapper!!! And their frequency was 130 and they are leaving the crappy house chapel and President is paying for buses to go pick them up every week and take them to Manga while a chapel is getting built out in Inhamizua!!!!!! And the missionaries are no longer part of the presidency in that branch! I couldn't stop smiling all day yesterday!
   We also have a family, Raimundo and Sara, who we found at the beginning of the transfer who are doing super awesome. They missed church yesterday so he could go see his father-in-law and present the idea of marriage as quick as possible to live the law of chastity. Yesterday he calls me like almost crying, I thought it was her, but it was because he was so happy that their family is going to support them in their decision! So they are going to try to get all their documents by the end of this month! He is next door neighbors with his brother and they hadn’t talked for like 7 years because they went into business together and something happened, but last week his brother came and apologized and asked to Raimundo to work with him again! So now he will have money for documents! Ever since we met him he has been praying super hard for a job!!! They are already almost done with 2nd Nephi.
    Well transfers are next week and I am really hoping I stay to see all these families get baptized but I am down for whatever.
    Write you guys next week with transfers. Love ya guys! Tell Autumn congrats for me!
Oh and Bobo talked to me Saturday and said he was going to church and we talked for a while. It was super nice but I couldn’t get a hold of him yesterday to see if he actually went.


    Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment