Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013 - Matola

Hey guys,
  Hey can you please forward me Holden’s emails? I still have not read any of them.  And also I heard the Houstons are moving. Can you get me their email? And also I am not sure if we ever gave them back the Rosetta Stone language computer program I used before the mission. If it is still at our house can you give it back to them? I think Ransom might have borrowed it after me. Thanks.
   Well, I got Dad’s email and wrote him back. Hope everything goes well on his surgery and that is awesome he is getting Saul’s old truck!
  This week went well. We finally found some new families. The neighbors of Samuel and Maria are awesome. She has been in South Africa and is coming back today, but he has come to church twice and is reading in the Book of Mormon. Apparently she lived in Zimbabwe and got to know the church and has been looking for it here so we are really excited about them. Andre and Maria are finally getting married and baptized on the 30th, next week.
   Tell Colton Edwards ‘hi’ for me. That is crazy he is already home. It’s good to hear that all the missionaries in the Philippines are doing fine. Who did Reagan marry?
   Tell David ‘hi’ for me. Does he have his own email? I want to write him his own letter so, if not, I will just send it to yours next week.
  We might get a new house! One that is pretty close to ours right now actually. But I have kinda gotten used to bucket showers and am learning how to hand wash clothes. It takes forever haha but all the people here do it like everyday. It's pretty much a part of their culture. It is pretty funny how they dry them. They just beat them against a giant rock. Maybe one day I will try to film it.
      Did you get that letter from President Kretly I sent about the dresses? What is the situation with that? We need a lot of big dresses because we have quite a few small ones but some of the women, like Maria, are kinda big here and she was sad none of the dresses we had fit her. But they are going to rent one.
 Well I might try to send some pics today so have a great week!

Elder Bigelow
This is a building in Maputo that was designed by the same guy who did the Eiffel Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment