Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013 - Inhamizua


Hey,
    This week has been super busy. We had an awesome zone conference with President and I learned a lot. Our mission is exploding!! It has so much potential. He talked a lot about how we can find and teach new families and one part of the training he talked about working in every phase of missionary work. We should be doing 5 contacts a day and sitting with at least one new family a day. We also got to watch the talk by Elder Anderson that talks about our mission. We are so blessed.
      Well our area is struggling with people to teach that will progress so we tried exactly what we learned in conference and have already found some awesome potential families. We also opened the process of marriage with the member couple and they will get married on May 4th in Inhamizua! We just have to make the cake and somehow make some invites.
     Our branch has been struggling ever since I got here - we just need leaders so if you guys want to move to Inhamizua I can hook you up with some callings and it would just help everyone, haha. I really am learning a lot though being in the presidency.
    This week we are going with Joao Bueno to visit Dondo on Thursday and do some work there. I'm pretty excited. And we got a new fridge this week!! But the bad news is our septic tank is full so I have to get that taken care of today.
       We get to watch all of conference this weekend!! So excited. Life is good. Whenever I think of conference now I am always going to think of the lady me and Elder Lopes invited to watch it with us in Dondo and then she and her husband ended up getting baptized and married after we left.
     I need phone numbers please!!
 Well love ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment