Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013 - Inhamizua


Hey guys,
      First off tell Anne and Wes congrats for me! That is supercool. That is way crazy the stake presidency is changing. You guys will have to tell me who the new presidency is.
      This week has been pretty full of things to do. I did division with Manga 3, the other dupla in our house. It went well. This week we have a division with the zone leaders who are awesome, and I am walking in my area. We have been finding a lot of new families but it has been hard to get them to come to church. I feel like everyone just comes to church once and then stops, but things are definitely getting a lot better.
    I wish Bobo could have stayed here. He will be an awesome leader in the church. Have you guys ever emailed him? If you guys don't want to, or think it would be weird, you don't have to, but I talked to him this week and he is doing good.
   This week we watched general conference. Crazy. So first off the energy goes out and so we can't watch it on our little TV.  Our Branch President decides to invite people to bear testimony on what we have already watched while we wait. And after about 30 minutes, the energy comes back on but then our neighbors just start blasting rap! So Elder Awbry and I go talk to them and they finally agree to turn it off. And the whole time there are tons of kids just running around everywhere outside so we go back and this litte kid is in the doorway just peeing all over our front step! At first I was super frustrated, but then I just couldn't stop laughing - only in our branch!
      So this week we also went to Dondo with President Bueno to teach a big group in the chapel there. It was really cool. We taught about the Book of Mormon. They are still trying to decide what will happen with the group in Dondo. I really hope it stays open. We have been having a lot of problems with our house, but our toilet doesn't move around anymore, which is super good news, and we have a showerhead.
   I used a little bit of personal money - sorry - not very much though.
 We made wedding invites for the wedding Saturday! Superfunny, but everyone loved them. It is so funny how nice wedding invites are back at home and the people loved the ones we did on microsoft word and thought they were the coolest thing ever.
    Well tell everyone hi for me
                                        Love you guys!
        Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment