Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013 - Inhamizua



Dear family,
      That is way cool you guys got to go to Holden's farewell and up to Utah. Transfers are in a week and I am super excited! I have no idea what will happen but I think I will stay because I am 2nd counselor. I am just ready for any kind of change. I hope you guys got my photos. Bobo got baptized!! And he asked me to do it! It was super nice. First baptism in Inhamizua in 3 transfers. He could help here our branch a ton but he just got promoted at his job and is going to Nampula on the 12th to live there for 2 years. But luckily the church is there so we will just send his records and call the missionaries up there. We have one super nice couple that is progressing but we are having a hard time finding new investigators. But everything will work out.
    Blake Sanders is going to South Africa! Super cool!! You got to get me his email this week so I can talk to him, please. 
  Well President Kretley should be coming up to Beirra this week sometime. That should be good. There are going to be a lot changes I think. Elder Nascimento who has been in my house since I got to Inhamizua, Elder Keck my zl and Elder Bradford my companion in Nampula are all going home this week. There are like 10 missionaries leaving. Hopefully we get a lot of new missionaries. My companion is getting a root canal so we went to the dentist last week and have to go at least 2 more times this week. Things are going good. I am always looking for new ways to talk to people and to try to find people who want to hear our message. 
   Today we went to a crocodile farm out in the middle of nowhere - super cool - a jovem member took us. There was like 10 of us. Soo many crocodiles. Some are huge almost 5 meters long!
     Well I love you guys and thanks for all your letters.
                                                                                  Elder Bigelow



No comments:

Post a Comment