Friday, March 29, 2013

March 25, 2013 - Inhamizua


Dear family,
     I have officially adopted our neighbor’s monkey - it’s in our yard more than theirs so I have rights!
     Bobo went to Maputo all week so we never even got to sit with him once. I don’t know if his baptism will happen this week or not but we are going to try. This week we spent a lot of time just contacting trying to find new families and met our goal of 35 quality contacts but we didn't have very many lessons. We have to find families that will progress. We were teaching an awesome family. They were coming to church and everything.  But this week we found out he has 2 families -one in Quelemaine, and one here. Super sad. But we started teaching this super nice old couple who have been coming to church for 3 years. When I first got here I asked him if he was a member and he said yes but they are not and they have been taught before but just never married to get baptized but they are already a lot done with the documents so we are going to teach and baptize them. Also that one member couple will finish all their documents this week to be able to get married next month. 
   Send a pic of Dad in short sleeves because I don't believe you! You guys have to remember who is going to Capetown. Thanks for the picture of Morris .  Tell everyone hi for me. 
 And send more pictures por favor. haha I will try to send some to not be a hypocrite.
' Get that corn out of my face!'
                                             Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment