Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013 - Inhamizua


I have to buy a card reader to send any more pictures so I will look this week.
  This week we found a super nice couple who don’t have a church or work on Sundays. We contacted him Thursday, sat with him Friday and he came to church Sunday. They already invited a bunch of their neighbors to come with them next week to church. Bobo is doing good - he has a baptismal date for 3 weeks!  But the other family (with the 11-year-old girl) is impossible to sit with and still haven’t come to church. Super sad.
      My new comp is Elder Andrade from Cape Verde. This week we had to do a ton of branch work. Our secretary is 19 and our branch president is a recent covert, baptized 6 months ago, so whenever there is a problem everybody just looks at me and a lot of the time I have no idea what to do. Tithing in our branch had a ton of problems that we are trying to fix now and nobody in our branch knows how to use MLS really, including me, and our computer isn’t working again! I am learning so much about patience here in Inhamizua. I love my branch though, and the members, we just have a ton of work to do. I feel like we have a fulltime job and we are trying to do missionary work on the side.
      Things are really taking off in our mission though and we are baptizing many families! Angola is becoming its own mission in like 2 or 3 months and we are getting sisters here in like 2 months as well! Crazy! They will probably serve in Maputo
              How close is Katie to having their baby boy?  Super exciting .
    Tell everybody hi for me . I will try to take more pics this weeks and things are going good! 
                hugs
 Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment