Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013 - Inhamizua


Hey guys,
    I got to skype Ransom and Katie after I skyped you, but only for like 5 minutes. I got to see Morris for the first time! Sorry you guys couldn’t hear very well. This week went pretty good though as far as the work. We have two awesome families. Candido and Domingas and Lazaro and Jolena. They are both starting their marriage documents and coming to church. We actually left a Book of Mormon at Lazaro's house because he was late coming back from work and the next time we showed up he had already read all of the intro and the Joseph Smith story and everything and understood it perfectly! It made me super happy. Both of them live in mud huts and they are super humble and really want to do what is right. I really think both of these families will be baptized next transfer.
    I'm glad Dad is doing good and hope you guys have a blast at blackriver! You guys have to send me pics. Well next week we will find out if I'm staying here in Inhamizua or leaving. I honestly have no idea and will be happy either way.
   President Kretley is here this week and we are having a district leader training Wednesday. Super excited.
            Love all you guys,
 Until Tomorrow’s Day
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment