Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013 - Matola

     Hey sorry this week is going to be super short. We are in Maputo and still have to run back to Matola. But the wedding and baptism of Andre and Maria and Jr. was awesome. Samuel and Maria were padrinhos (godparents) and Samuel baptized them !! How neat is that? Abreu and Carla are going good. We are going to help them with documents soon.
     We just got back from the Maputo zoo that only has monkeys and crocodiles but we fed them chickens and I got it all on film.
      Hey I super need your guy’s and Ransom’s help with UVU info. I do not want to go back to ASU and Elder Awbry just got done applying there so maybe we could room together. But I have no idea how to know prices or how to apply or transfer grades or anything and I don’t want to come home without at least an idea of my future life. Thanks love you guys tons

     Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment