Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013 - Matola

Hey

    Well this week was awesome! I don't remember everything I talked about on the phone but we had zone conference Tuesday and had a training that seriously will help more for the rest of my life! It is super nice having the man over Franklin-Covey in Brazil as your mission president! I really want to take a ‘7 habits’ class in college. He always shows us videos and things from Franklin-Covey that I know businesses and other people pay bank to see!!
     So we had the training in the Matola chapel and ate a super nice lunch and afterwards we all went over to the mission office for a Christmas party where every district did skits. Some were way funny. We made a video that was super funny. I will have to bring it home with me. Our dinner was real Christmas dinner that the senior couples made.
     Well sorry I don’t have tons of time but I bought a nativity set today so I pulled out personal money, sorry, but I think you will like it a lot. Our area is going good. We have 2 families now working on documents and we found a sweet new family last night. They have 2 daughters: Chelsea and Psych! 
     Love ya guys! Thanks for the fry bread recipe.


Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment