Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013 - Maputo

Hey well this week I have a little more time so I would send pics but my computer won't let me so It will have to wait till next week. The zoo was cool but the only things they had were crocodiles and monkeys. They used to have a hippo but I guess it died. But it only cost about 20 cents to get in so it was way worth it! We just bought live chickens on the side of the road and threw them in to the crocodiles. There aren’t really rules here like there are in the states.
    This week we found 2 new families that came to church and it was a good week! This week we are going to help Carla and Abreu get some marriage documents in Maputo. He got robbed and got all of his documents stolen.
      Andre is Uncle Donovan’s look-a-like here in Africa! Tell me if you think so. I will send pics of the wedding last weekend. 
    This weekend we are going to sing in a Christmas program the Kretlys are doing and next week is transfers! I have no idea what will happen. By the way, I think I am just going to call, not skype, on Christmas.
      That is awesome Dad doesn’t have to wear a cast.
        Tell everybody hi and thanks for looking into school for me. 
 Love ya guys!

 Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment