Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012 - Manga


Dec. 3, 2012

Dear Family,
           Well another 1-transfer area. I'm way sad. I thought for sure there was no way I was leaving and I'm going to the one area I never would have guessed to go and thought for sure nobody was even moving there. But I prayed to be happy with whatever happened at transfers and  I'm just going to make the best out of it.  I need to start taking pics with everyone in my 1st transfer in an area because I don't have very many pics with people again but I will try to get some before I leave - probably tomorrow. I'm going to Inhamizua which is in between Manga and Dondo but my house is in Manga still. I will switch houses but they are not too far apart. There are only two missionaries out there and one is Branch President.. We have to take chapas out there everyday! I'm going to kill my new comp, Elder Hoffman, (don’t worry - it just means that this is his last transfer before he goes home.)  That means next transfer another comp. I have never been with a comp. for more than one transfer. Elder Ostler, my comp right now will not even get a companion. There is not enough missionaries and I don't think I was expected to move until like just barely. I think he is just walking with ward missionaries in our area.
This week our baptism went great. Maria has a way strong testimony and a lot of friends in the church. I will send pictures.
         Well it's going to be a way crazy week but I'm excited. President is coming for zone conference Friday and today all the missionaries are going to the beach to bask before everyone gets transferred. I already have as many areas as a lot of people have their whole mission now and I'm only in my 5th transfer! I have come to expect the unexpected and just go with whatever happens. I have to learn my next area quick because I should show it next transfer.  I will tell you all about Inhamizua next week but I have already walked in that area before and seen their chapel and stuff.  It was a while ago when I was still in Nampula and we were down here for that conference - I think I already wrote home about it. Thanks for all your letters.
                                      Love you guys,
                                                         Elder Bigelow



No comments:

Post a Comment