Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31, 2012 - Inhamizua


December 31, 2012  

      Well Have fun up in Utah!  This week was super hot and it's only going to get hotter. Carl B. Cook of the Seventy is coming here Saturday and we will have a big zone conference. Tonight we are just staying home and doing weekly planning. Other good news: my comp knows how to make shakes that taste just like butterfingers! And I still have Captain Crunch left. It's going to be a good week.
       Some bad news: I have to find a suit jacket to wear before Saturday because mine is in Maputo but it's possible.  Oh so you want to hear a sad story? The other week in Shopright we are walking down the isle and all of the sudden this song in English comes on right, so I start singing and was all happy until I realized it was Backsteet Boys and then I was ashamed and embarrassed!   This week I heard a country song! I really think it's the only one I have heard since  have been here.     
         Missionary work is going well. We have a lot of new families and we have a lot of stuff to do in the branch trying to get everything organized. I'm walking in Manga 3 for divisions this week. So who else is getting their calls from RV?
           It was way nice talking to everyone on Christmas and thanks for the horchata - it's way nice with oatmeal.
                                                     Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment